Hi All,

Please give your support me for applying the  freeze exception for using
oslo-incubator service framework in glance, based on the following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/use-common-service-framework

I have ensured that after making these changes everything is working smoothly.

I have done the functional testing for following three scenarios:

1.       Enabled SSL and checked requests are processed by the Api service
before and after SIGHUP signal

2.       Disabled SSL and  checked requests are processed by the Api service
before and after SIGHUP signal

3.       I have also ensured reloading of the parameters like
ilesystem_store_datadir, filesystem_store_datadirs are  working effectively
after sending the SIGHUP signal.

To test 1st and 2nd I have created a python script which will send multiple
requests to glance at a time and added a chron job to send a SIGHUP signal to
the parent process.
I have tested above script for 1 hour and confirmed every request has been
processed successfully.

Please consider this feature to be a part of Juno release.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kekane