Hi all,

Emma,
thanks for raising this topic, I've added it for the next Cinder weekly
meeting [1].

Duncan,
I absolutely agree with you that if any code could be located in a one
place, it must be there.

I'm not sure which place is the best for Brick: oslo or stackforge. Let's
discuss it. I want to be a volunteer to make Brick as a separate library
and make OpenStack code better with re-using code as much, as possible.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderMeetings#Next_meeting

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
Software Engineer,