Flavio Percoco wrote:
> Greetings,
> I'd like to request a FFE for 2 features I've been working on during
> Juno which, unfortunately, haven been delayed for different reasons
> during this time.
> [...]

I would be inclined to give both a chance, but they really need to merge
quickly, and the current Glance review velocity is not exactly feeding
my hopes. +0 as far as I'm concerned, and definitely -1 if it takes more
than one week.

Thierry Carrez (ttx)

OpenStack-dev mailing list

Reply via email to