I'm +1 on the FFE for both of these branches.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Flavio Percoco <fla...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/05/2014 05:20 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > Flavio Percoco wrote:
> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> I'd like to request a FFE for 2 features I've been working on during
> >> Juno which, unfortunately, haven been delayed for different reasons
> >> during this time.
> >> [...]
> >
> > I would be inclined to give both a chance, but they really need to merge
> > quickly, and the current Glance review velocity is not exactly feeding
> > my hopes. +0 as far as I'm concerned, and definitely -1 if it takes more
> > than one week.
> >
>
> Agreed.
>
> Both patches are passing all tests. They just need to be reviewed.
>
> Flavio
>
> --
> @flaper87
> Flavio Percoco
>
> _______________________________________________
> OpenStack-dev mailing list
> OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
> http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
>
_______________________________________________
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to