On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Tomasz Napierala <tnapier...@mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Regarding
> After careful consideration, I think that for 6.0 we will only be able to
> implement [2] with limited functionality. In terms of certificate
> management, we could offer uploading customer generated cert (and maybe
> provide shot doc on how to spawn CA + sign certs)
> After 6.0 we can concentrate on proper implementation of CA management,
> and then allow Fuel master node part to use it.
>
> [1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/ca-deployment
> [2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuel-ssl-endpoints
> [3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/ssl-endpoints

So if I understand correctly the idea is that we implement basic
functionality for [2] and [3] especially for the management of the
certificate. I guess that even if [2] and [3] are managing a self-signed
certificate by their own the code that does this could be share. And then
concentrate on the CA management. Thus I removed the dependency to [1] and
I consider that in [3] we should implement a limited functionality as
described above for [2].