On 19:32 Fri 05 Sep     , David Pineau wrote:
> So I asked Duncan what could be done, learned about the FFE, and I am
> now humbly asking you guys to give us a last chance to get in for
> Juno. I was told that if it was possible the last delay would be next
> week, and believe me, we're doing everything we can on our side to be
> able to meet that.

As given in the comments [1], there will be a better chance for an exception
with this after cert results are provided.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110236/

Mike Perez

OpenStack-dev mailing list

Reply via email to