+1

The REST API consistency is important for whole OpenStack projects,
The list for it in my mind is that
 * API URL/Attribute naming
 * HTTP status code on success
 * Behavior against wrong input (HTTP status code, message in a response)
It is difficult to apply them to all projects, but it would be worth
for improving the quality from the viewpoint of the outside world.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi