? 2014?09?22? 17:52, Chen CH Ji ??:

whether following variables fit for your purpose? guess you want to override the value through boot command?

cfg.IntOpt("reboot_timeout",
               default=0,
 help="Automatically hard reboot an instance if it has been "
                    "stuck in a rebooting state longer than N seconds. "
                    "Set to 0 to disable."),
cfg.IntOpt("instance_build_timeout",
               default=0,
help="Amount of time in seconds an instance can be in BUILD "
                    "before going into ERROR status."
                    "Set to 0 to disable."),

it seems libvirt driver doesn't implement this function

   @periodic_task.periodic_task
    def _poll_rebooting_instances(self, context):
        if CONF.reboot_timeout > 0:
            filters = {'task_state': task_states.REBOOTING,
                       'host': self.host}
            rebooting = objects.InstanceList.get_by_filters(
                context, filters, expected_attrs=[], use_slave=True)

            to_poll = []
            for instance in rebooting:
                if timeutils.is_older_than(instance['updated_at'],
                                           CONF.reboot_timeout):
                    to_poll.append(instance)

self.driver.poll_rebooting_instances(CONF.reboot_timeout, to_poll)

libvirt/driver.py
    def poll_rebooting_instances(self, timeout, instances):
        pass

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji ? ?

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM@IBMCN   Internet: jiche...@cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PRC

Inactive hide details for Angelo Matarazzo ---09/22/2014 05:30:35 PM---Hi all, I need to add the option rebootTimeout when the Angelo Matarazzo ---09/22/2014 05:30:35 PM---Hi all, I need to add the option rebootTimeout when the instance boots.