Hi,
I think that this variable is useful for me
cfg.IntOpt("reboot_timeout",
             default=0,
             help="Automatically hard reboot an instance if it has been "
                  "stuck in a rebooting state longer than N seconds. "
                  "Set to 0 to disable."),
  cfg.IntOpt("instance_build_timeout",

but it seems that Eli is right: lbvirt driver doesn't implement this function

def poll_rebooting_instances(self, timeout, instances):
pass

BTW I'm developing a feature: booting from network.
In my scenario sometimes the the booting instance pauses because the boot source ( PXE) cannot answer on time.
Look at
6.4. Installing guest virtual machines with PXE

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6-Beta/html-single/Virtualization_Host_Configuration_and_Guest_Installation_Guide/index.html

I'll investigate on reboot_timeout and I'll inform you but thanks for the tips

BR
Angelo