From: John Griffith [mailto:john.griffi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:57 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [cinder] Not seeking another term as PTL

Hey Everyone,

I've been kinda mixed on this one, but I think it's a good time for me to not
run for Cinder PTL.  I've been filling the role since we started the idea back
at the Folsom Summit, and it's been an absolute pleasure and honor for me.

I don't plan on going anywhere and will still be involved as I am today, but
hopefully I'll also now have a good opportunity to contribute elsewhere in
OpenStack.  We have a couple of good candidates running for Cinder PTL as well
as a strong team backing the project so I think it's a good time to let
somebody else take the official PTL role for a bit.

Thanks,
John