Hi John,

Thank you very much for leading the Cinder project. It is you who brings
me into OpenStack, into Cinder, and helps me to start my contribution to
OpenStack. I will remember the joke we share in Portland. (You know what
they call a Quarter Pounder in France?) OK, I guess we will go to Paris
this time.:-)
I hope we continue to see each other in the community. Wish you all the
best.

Best wishes,
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Staff Software Engineer, Open Standards and Open Source Team, Emerging
Technology Institute, IBM China Software Development Lab

Tel: 86-10-82450778 Fax: 86-10-82453660
Notes ID: Sheng Bo Hou/China/IBM@IBMCN    E-mail: sb...@cn.ibm.com
Address:3F Ring, Building 28 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 Dongbeiwang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.100193
地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼环宇大厦3层 邮编:100193

John Griffith <john.griffi...@gmail.com>
09/23/2014 10:57 PM
Please respond to
"OpenStack Development Mailing List \(not for usage questions\)"
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>

<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
cc

Subject
[openstack-dev]  [cinder] Not seeking another term as PTL

Hey Everyone,

I've been kinda mixed on this one, but I think it's a good time for me to
not run for Cinder PTL.  I've been filling the role since we started the
idea back at the Folsom Summit, and it's been an absolute pleasure and
honor for me.

I don't plan on going anywhere and will still be involved as I am today,
but hopefully I'll also now have a good opportunity to contribute
elsewhere in OpenStack.  We have a couple of good candidates running for
Cinder PTL as well as a strong team backing the project so I think it's a
good time to let somebody else take the official PTL role for a bit.

Thanks,