From: David Shrewsbury [shrewsbury.d...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:42 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Ironic] Get rid of the sample config file

Hi!

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Lucas Alvares Gomes
<lucasago...@gmail.com<mailto:lucasago...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Today we have hit the problem of having an outdated sample
configuration file again[1]. The problem of the sample generation is
that it picks up configuration from other projects/libs
(keystoneclient in that case) and this break the Ironic gate without
us doing anything.

So, what you guys think about removing the test that compares the
configuration files and makes it no longer gate[2]?

We already have a tox command to generate the sample configuration
file[3], so folks that needs it can generate it locally.

Does anyone disagree?

+1 to this, but I think we should document how to generate the sample config
in our documentation (install guide?).

-Dave
--
David Shrewsbury (Shrews)