{Puppet-OpenStack,TripleO} developpers,

For your information
https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-puppet-elements is now alive.
Puppet Group has been assigned core on this project since most of
contribution will be Puppet code. Good news! Dan Prince is both TripleO
& Puppet core member, so he will participate to the review process with
both hats. By the way, if this is an issue for someone, we can create a
new group and change the permissions.

I think the next step is to prepare blueprints/specs in
https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-specs and decide how it goes.

For now, some thoughts have already been written here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ci7jWq2lRb
This etherpad was built for brainstorming only.

The idea is to bring a new topic for the next summit where we could
discuss together about design:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-tripleo-summit-topics

Maybe we could arrange a first meeting with people interested by
contributing to this, and then decide where we should start.
What do you think?

Thanks for reading so far.
--
Emilien Macchi