On 10/02/2014 05:44 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
On Oct 2, 2014, at 2:05 PM, Chris Friesen <chris.frie...@windriver.com> wrote:

On 10/02/2014 02:24 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:
On 10/02/2014 02:29 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in running "nova evacuate" on an instance that has local
storage but was booted from a cinder volume.  OpenStack allows
live-migration of this sort of instance, so I'm assuming that we would
want to allow evacuation as well...

I'm getting ready to test it, but I see that there was a nova bug opened
against this case back in March
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1299368).  It's been confirmed but
hasn't even had an importance assigned yet.

Anyone can sign up for the https://launchpad.net/~nova team on Launchpad
and set an importance for any Nova bug.

I don't think that's correct.  I'm a member of the nova team but I'm not
allowed to change the importance of bugs.

The mouseover message for the "Importance" field says that it is "changeable
only by a project maintainer or bug supervisor”.

The team is: https://launchpad.net/~nova-bugs

Vish

Oops, sorry. My mistake, yes, it's nova-bugs.

-jay