Hi all,

I took an action item in one of the meetings to try and find a date/time/space
to do another NFV BoF session for Paris to take advantage of the fact that many
of us will be in attendance for a face to face session.

To try and avoid clashing with the general and design summit sessions I am
proposing that we meet either before the sessions start one morning, during the
lunch break, or after the sessions finish for the day. For the lunch sessions
the meeting would be shorter to ensure people actually have time to grab lunch
beforehand.

I've put together a form here, please register your preferred date/time if you
would be interested in attending an NFV BoF session:

    http://doodle.com/qchvmn4sw5x39cps

I will try and work out the *where* once we have a clear picture of the
preferences for the above. We can discuss further in the weekly meeting.

Thanks!

Steve

[1]
https://openstacksummitnovember2014paris.sched.org/event/f5bcb6033064494390342031e48747e3#.VEWEIOKmhkM