Hi,

Thanks for posting this. I am interested in this use case as well.

I didn't find a link to a review for the ML2 driver. Do you have any more
details for that available?
It seems like not providing L2 connectivity between members of the same
Neutron network conflicts with assumptions ML2 will make about segmentation
IDs, etc. So I am interested in seeing how exactly the ML2 driver will bind
ports, segments, etc.

Cheers,
Kevin Benton

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Cory Benfield <cory.benfi...@metaswitch.com