Cinder volumes are always (unless you go change the default) in the
form: volume-<uuid>, and since the string 'volume-' is never a valid
uuid, then I think we can work around nova volumes fine when we come
to write our tests.

Sorry for the repeated circling on this, but I think I'm now happy.

Thanks

Duncan Thomas