Zhidong,

 Thanks for your question.  I personally don't have an answer, but I
think we definitely should bring up the possibility of dockerization for
Sahara at the design summit next week.  It may be something we want to
formalize for Kilo.  Will you be at the summit?

Just to be clear, are you running Sahara itself in a container, or
launching node instances in containers?

I'll take a look and see if I can find anything useful about the ip
assignment/hostname sequence for node instances during launch.

Best,

Trevor