Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your response! We use Sahara to launch virtual nodes in
containers, i.e. replacing KVM with Docker in Nova.

The nature of this problem is about configuration management. This is
actually a common issue in cloud based, horizontally scaled app. Sahara may
need some advanced implementation in this. Not sure if confd/etcd/fleet
could address this issue.

Unfortunately I won't be at the summit. My colleague Zhongyue (who is Oslo
core, by the way) will be there and he will attend the Sahara meetings.

Thanks, Zhidong