Hi Chmouel,
I'll create it in case it is a real bug.
Thank you

Angelo

On 05/11/2014 05:35, JunJie Nan wrote:

I think it's a bug, rejion should work after unstack. And stack.sh is need after clean.sh instead of unstack.sh.

Hi,

If you do ./unstack.sh you probably want to do ./stack.sh back again to restack, ./rejoin-stack.sh is here when you have your screen session killed and want to rejoin it without having to ./stack.sh the full shenanigan again.

Cheers,
Chmouel