Hi, Tomasz,
Gee, that sentence seemed just fine until I saw how foss geek interpreted
it ;-)
So I reworded that sentence, then I added a second sentence to try to
capture
what you wrote.

I'm not sure about that second sentence -- what do you think?  I don't want
write a manual about how to deploy without Fuel but a little hint can be
nice...

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134070/1

Thanks much,
meg