Hi Salvatore,

Thanks for the review comments on the BP.

Yes, Maruti’s BP supersedes the review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/100278
posted by Isaku, and we

discussed with  Isaku during the summit to embrace his BP.

For the review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/93613 by Racha , we were not
able to see how that

idea maps to implementation angle driven in Maruti’s BP.

And Kevin’s idea of giving neutron representation of external-attachment-points
(good idea),  can be

used in the  implementation of Maruti’s BP  where in the attachment-points can
be fed to ‘net-gateway-create’

command, instead of giving physical-network switch names/ports.

So we request Kevin , Racha and others, to peruse Maruti’s BP and post
comments/questions

on the same, more specifically from the resource representation perspective
(REST APIs and CLIs).

Vivek