Hi folks!

I’ve made several internal discussions with Łukasz Oleś and Igor Kalnitsky and
decided that the existing Fuel Client has to be redesigned.
The implementation of the client we have at the moment does not seem to be
compliant with most of the use cases people have in production and cannot be
used as a library-wrapper for FUEL’s API.

We’ve came of with a draft of our plan about redesigning Fuel Client which you
can see here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuelclient-redesign
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuelclient-redesign>
Everyone is welcome to add their notes, suggestions basing on their needs and
use cases.

The next step is to create a detailed spec and put it to everyone’s review.

- romcheg