Drew,

I would say that it would be good to open a Blueprint for this and push the code up for review. Even if you don't have CI ready yet you can post results of a driver cert test [1] and we can start reviewing the code while you work on finishing up the process of getting your CI running.

Look forward to seeing you code.

Jay

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers