On 18/11/14 11:42 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
Dolph Mathews wrote:
As someone who has spent quite a bit of time triaging bugs, I'd be
hugely in favor of this. I'd probably be willing to pitch in on
additional projects, as well.

Is there already tooling for this built around Launchpad, or do we have
to roll our own?

You'll have to roll your own, but it shouldn't be very difficult. You
can see [1] for a base example of listing bugs in Launchpad:

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/release-tools/tree/process_bugs.py

If Infra agrees that we can have a bot that runs a script weekly, I'm
happy to help with the script itself.

With storyboard.openstack.org <http://storyboard.openstack.org> looming
on the horizon, should such an effort be put on the back burner for now?

I don't expect integrated projects to be able to switch to storyboard
for bug tracking just yet. Our current goal is to have it ready for
infrastructure dogfooding now (actually, yesterday), ready for feature
tracking (and bugs tracking replacement for willing non-integrated
guinea pigs) in 6 months, and ready for everyone in 12 months.

Is it in a good enough state that would a low smaller projects - zaqar
- to jump in and help testing the storyboard? I'm happy to give it a
try.

Cheers,
Flavio

--