On 18/11/14 18:46 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
Flavio Percoco wrote:
On 18/11/14 11:42 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
With storyboard.openstack.org <http://storyboard.openstack.org> looming
on the horizon, should such an effort be put on the back burner for now?

I don't expect integrated projects to be able to switch to storyboard
for bug tracking just yet. Our current goal is to have it ready for
infrastructure dogfooding now (actually, yesterday), ready for feature
tracking (and bugs tracking replacement for willing non-integrated
guinea pigs) in 6 months, and ready for everyone in 12 months.

Is it in a good enough state that would a low smaller projects - zaqar
- to jump in and help testing the storyboard? I'm happy to give it a
try.

The trick is that it's missing some features that would make it a pain,
even for an incubated project (think: no private security bugs). Also
we'd like to switch all integrated projects at the same time, so that
release management doesn't have to play with two tools in parallel.

Also, nothing in storyboard actually makes triaging less painful :)

/me sadpanda

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco