Hi Keyvan, good to know of your interest in contributing to project Solum. If
useful, Adrian and myself are available for a call with you to better
understand your motivation around Solum and help you with getting plugged in a
meaningful way.

From: Keyvan Mir Mohammad Sadeghi [mailto:keyvan.m.sade...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:52 AM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Cc: Amirhossein Nourani Zadeh; Mehdi Balouchi; Ramin Barati
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Solum] Contributing to Solum

Hi,
I am not even sure that I'm posting this in the right place, but the official
Solum website was rather sparse on info regarding where to start.
As a compact intro, my name is Keyvan, I've been an active OSS
developer/admin<https://github.com/keyvan-m-sadeghi> since 2011, mainly working
on the OpenCog project<https://github.com/opencog/opencog>. I am planning to
create a cloud platform, in the long-term. We are a team of 4 ppl, right now
we're most interested in Solum, as it'd make a strong ground for our ideas. We
all have strong Python skills and the team is willing to set aside around 10
hrs / week for Solum development, initially.
I've read the wiki and there doesn't seem to be an 'Ideas' page where I could
see a list of projects to be done, best thing I've found so far was the bugs
page<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum>, but I'm not sure on where to start.

We really appreciate if someone could define a small-sized project for us to
undertake; that serves both for the purpose of getting to know Solum code more
in depth and also set a start for our contribution.
Regards,
Keyvan

--
Keyvan Mir Mohammad Sadeghi
MSc AI

"One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one
is still alive." -- Friedrich Nietzsche