On 11/18/2014 5:48 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
I just started noticing today that the v3 integrated api samples tests
seem to be taking a lot longer than the other non-v3 integrated api
samples tests. On my 4 VCPU, 4 GB RAM VM some of those tests are taking
anywhere from 15-50+ seconds, while the non-v3 tests are taking less
than a second.

Has something changed recently in how the v3 API code is processed that
might have caused this?  With microversions or jsonschema validation
perhaps?

I was thinking it was oslo.db 1.1.0 at first since that was a recent
update but given the difference in times between v3 and non-v3 api
samples tests I'm thinking otherwise.

Maybe it's just me. The py27 unit test job in the gate [1] doesn't seem to show any difference for the v3 tests.

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/74/135374/1/gate/gate-nova-python27/3c75141/console.html#_2014-11-18_22_25_52_022

Matt Riedemann