Le 20/11/2014 10:17, Michael Still a écrit :
Hi,

as discussed at the summit, we want to do a better job of tracking the
progress of work on our priorities for Kilo. To that end, we have
agreed to discuss the current state of these at each nova meeting.

I have created this etherpad:

     https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-priorities-tracking

If you are the owner of a priority, please ensure it lists the reviews
you currently require before the meeting tomorrow. If you could limit
your entry to less than five reviews, that would be good.

Thanks,
Michael

I'm anticipating a little bit, but as next week it will be Thanksgiving for our US peers, do you envisage any other exceptional timeslot for reviewing priorities ?

As the meetings are alternating, that means that people in EU timezones aren't able to attend weekly meetings until Dec 11th, which is one week before Kilo-1 milestone.

Thanks,
-Sylvain