Le 20/11/2014 11:15, John Garbutt a écrit :
On 20 November 2014 09:25, Sylvain Bauza <sba...@redhat.com> wrote:
Le 20/11/2014 10:17, Michael Still a écrit :
Hi,

as discussed at the summit, we want to do a better job of tracking the
progress of work on our priorities for Kilo. To that end, we have
agreed to discuss the current state of these at each nova meeting.

I have created this etherpad:

      https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-priorities-tracking

If you are the owner of a priority, please ensure it lists the reviews
you currently require before the meeting tomorrow. If you could limit
your entry to less than five reviews, that would be good.

Thanks,
Michael

I'm anticipating a little bit, but as next week it will be Thanksgiving for
our US peers, do you envisage any other exceptional timeslot for reviewing
priorities ?

As the meetings are alternating, that means that people in EU timezones
aren't able to attend weekly meetings until Dec 11th, which is one week
before Kilo-1 milestone.
I assume this is in reference to the Kilo-1 deadline for kilo
nova-specs to be merged?

Agreed, I was unclear.

I do hope to track the specs for all the priorities very closely.
Adding your spec reviews into the above etherpad would help me find
them.

Already had 2 reviews related to specs, but as Michael gently said, I don't want to provide all the specs related to the scheduler effort as there are 9 in parallel. We're tracking our effort on a separate wikipage in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gantt/kilo#Tasks

Certainly anything on the list gets priority, so I would expect most
spec deadline exceptions to be related to items on that high priority
list.

I truly appreciate this.

-Sylvain
Thanks,