On 12/4/2014 4:06 PM, Michael Still wrote:
+Eric and Ian

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Matt Riedemann
<mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
This came up in the nova meeting today, I've opened a bug [1] for it. Since
this isn't maintained by infra we don't have log indexing so I can't use
logstash to see how pervasive it us, but multiple people are reporting the
same thing in IRC.

Who is maintaining the nova-docker CI and can look at this?

It also looks like the log format for the nova-docker CI is a bit weird, can
that be cleaned up to be more consistent with other CI log results?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova-docker/+bug/1399443

Matt Riedemann

Also, according to the 3rd party CI requirements [1] I should see nova-docker CI in the third party wiki page [2] so I can get details on who to contact when this fails but that's not done.

[1] http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems

Matt Riedemann