Hello, all

I'm trying to install and configure Ironic service, something confused me.
I create two neutron networks, public network and private network.
Private network is used to deploy physical machines
Public network is used to provide floating ip.

(1)     Private network type can be VLAN or VXLAN? (In install guide, the
network type is flat)

(2)     The network of deployed physical machines can be managed by neutron?

(3)     Different tenants can have its own network to manage physical machines?

(4)     Does the ironic provide some mechanism for deployed physical machines

to use storage such as shared storage,cinder volume?

Thanks,
XianChaobo