On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM, Carl Baldwin <c...@ecbaldwin.net> wrote:
> I'll be traveling around the time of the L3 meeting this week.  My
> flight leaves 40 minutes after the meeting and I might have trouble
> attending.  It might be best to put it off a week or to plan another
> time -- maybe Friday -- when we could discuss it in IRC or in a
> Hangout.

Carl,

Very glad to see the work the L3 team has been working towards in
this. I'm still digesting the specs/blueprints, but as you stated they
are very much in the direction we'd like to head as well. I'll start
lurking in the L3 meetings to get more familiar with the current state
of things as I've been disconnected from upstream for a while. I'm
`jkoelker` on freenode or `jkoel...@gmail.com` for hangouts if you
wanna chat.

Happy Hacking!

7-11