Hi folks!

In most productions environments I’ve seen bare logs as they are shown now in
Fuel web UI were pretty useless. If someone has an infrastructure that consists
of more that 5 servers and 5 services running on them they are most likely to
use logstash, loggly or any other log management system. There are options for
forwarding these logs to a remote log server and that’s what is likely to be
used IRL.

Therefore for production environments formatting logs in Fuel web UI or even
showing them is a cool but pretty useless feature. In addition to being useless
in production environments it also creates additional load to the user
interface.

However, I can see that developers actually use it for debugging or
troubleshooting, so my proposal is to introduce an option for disabling this
feature completely.

- romcheg