On 17/12/14 10:47 +0530, Abhishek Talwar/HYD/TCS wrote:
Hi All,

I am currently working on stable Juno release for a fix on glanceclient, but I
am not able to locate tests in glanceclient. So if you can help me locate it as
I need to add a unit test.
The current path for glanceclient is /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/
glanceclient.

This is because glanceclient tests live outside the glanceclient
package.

https://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient/tree/0cdc947bf998c7f00a23c11bf1be4bc5929b7803/tests

Cheers,
Flavio