Ajay,

Sorry for long reply.

At this point Rally supports only benchmarking from temporary created users
and tenants.

Fortunately today we merged this Network context class:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103306/96
it creates any amount of networks for each rally temporary tenant.

So basically you can use it and extend current benchmark scenarios in
rally/benchmark/scenarios/nova/ or add new one that will attach N networks
to created VM (which is just few lines of code). So task is quite easy
resolvable now.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic