From: Boris Pavlovic <bo...@pavlovic.me<mailto:bo...@pavlovic.me>>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 2:16 PM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [rally] Rally scenario for network scale with VMs

Ajay,

Sorry for long reply.

At this point Rally supports only benchmarking from temporary created users and
tenants.

Fortunately today we merged this Network context class:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103306/96
it creates any amount of networks for each rally temporary tenant.

So basically you can use it and extend current benchmark scenarios in
rally/benchmark/scenarios/nova/ or add new one that will attach N networks to
created VM (which is just few lines of code). So task is quite easy resolvable
now.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Ajay Kalambur (akalambu)