Thanks for bringing this up Stef. I have found while introducing OpenStack
fundamentals in the user groups, what seems logical to us, the fully OpenStack
immersed, is confusing to newcomers.

A specific example comes from the How To Contribute wikipage. Explaining the
corporate CLA and CCLA link was moved to the infra manual. It is cleaner
presentation of the information for sure. It also left the google searchable
wiki links hanging. This is the primary way most newcomers will look for
information.  It wasn't easy to find the information once it was brought to my
attention it was missing. I fixed it up pretty easily after that.

The point being, we need present a certain level of organizational maturity to
the public. The wiki is important for us to innovate and make changes on the
fly. Some bits of information are super critical and need to be handled with
the utmost care. I was able to help the person that was stuck looking for the
CCLA. Without that direct contact, we would have lost a new contributor for at
least the short term.

~sean