Ah yea, sorry, should have specified; I am having it run
the prepare_node_devstack.sh from the infra repo. I see it adding the same
public key to the user specified in my nodepool.yaml. The strange part (and
I need to double check.. feel like it can't be right) is that on my master
node the nodepool users id_rsa changed at some point in the process.

-Patrick