hello,

i have setup the CI environment for our cloudbyte storage, running a master
jenkins vm and a slave node vm running devstack.

i have followed the jay's blog using asselin's scripts from github.

all i need to do is to test our cloudbyte cinder driver against the cinder
tempest suit.

currently the noop-check-communication job is coming of successfully on
openstack-dev/sandbox project

but the *dvsm full tempest *job is failing due to an error in failing to
upload the images to the glance service from swift.

how can i hack the dsvm tempest full job so that it only installs my
required services like cinder,nova,horizon etc. ?

does modifying the devstack gate scripts help ?

i'm attaching the links for the failure of dsvm-tempest-full job

devstacklog.txt - http://paste.openstack.org/show/154779/
devstack.txt.summary - http://paste.openstack.org/show/154780/

thanks

regards,