Hi folks!

This is a status update.
Right now the patch for creating a new project on Stackforge is blocked by a
bug in Zuul [1] which is actually a bug in python-daemon, the patch for this is
already published [2] and waiting for being approved.
After the patch is merged and all projects and groups are created I will file a
request to perform initial setup of core groups. Once they are created it will
be possible to land new patches.
Meanwhile OSCI team is working [3] on adjusting build system to use
python-fuelclient from PyPi [4].
Stay tuned for further updates.