Hi guys,

status update incoming.

 - ISO build scripts have been switched to stackforge/python-fuelclient as the
main source of Fuel Client [1] so please move all
   you’re patches that touch fuelclient [2] directory to the new Gerrit repo.
 - The patch that removes the fuelclient directory from fuel-web repo [3] has
passed BVT and now is been on the final testing
   at the QA dept. As soon as QA guys post their confirmation that it works it
will be landed.