Hello, Sachi,

They both works. "End point group" has been renamed to "policy target group".
It is recommended to use "gbp policy-target-group-create".

Yapeng

From: Sachi Gupta [mailto:sachi.gu...@tcs.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 7:03 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based-policy] ODL Policy Driver
Specs

Hi,

Can anyone explain the difference between gbp group-create and gbp
policy-target-group-create??

I think both these are working same.

Thanks & Regards
Sachi Gupta

From:        Sumit Naiksatam <sumitnaiksa...@gmail.com>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:        11/26/2014 01:35 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based-policy] ODL Policy
Driver        Specs

Hi, This GBP spec is currently being worked on:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134285/

It will be helpful if you can add "[Policy][Group-based-policy]" in
the subject of your emails, so that the email gets characterized
correctly.

Thanks,
~Sumit.