On 13/01/15 01:14 +0400, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
Hello TC,

I would like to propose to allow adding all python-clients from stackforge
(that are regarding global-requirements) to global requirements.

I believe this is not a thing for the TC to decided but the dev
community, especially the infra team, requirement's cores, etc.

What python-clients are you referring to? Are you referring to libs
that live in stackforge or dependencies for things that live in
stackforge?

Do you have an (or many) example?

Flavio

--