On 2015-01-13 07:46:38 -0500 (-0500), Sean Dague wrote:
> Why doesn't rally just remove itself from projects.txt, then there
> would be no restrictions on what it adds.

I second this recommendation. If Rally wants to depend on things
which are not part of OpenStack and not required to run or test
OpenStack in an official capacity (and since it's not an official
OpenStack project it's entirely within its rights to want to do
that), then forcing it to comply with the list of requirements for
official OpenStack projects is an unnecessarily restrictive choice.
--
Jeremy Stanley