Thanks, Ihar. Lets make this the 'official' tracking pad for stable
branches.  We were previously using branch-specific pads (ie,
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StableJuno) but it makes sense to track
both releases in one place.  I've updated it with current staus there and
added a reference on the stable branch wiki page [1]

Cheers,
Adam

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch#Gate_Status