On 01/15/2015 08:49 AM, Alexis Lee wrote:
Clint Byrum said on Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:14:45AM -0800:
holidays. However, I believe James has demonstrated superb review skills
and a commitment to the project that shows broad awareness of the
project.
Big +1. Thanks for taking the time to meta-review, Clint.

Alexis

I don't get a vote, but just wanted to point out James' excellent contributions in chasing down neutron issues.

Hmm, now that I've said it, I'm not entirely certain he'd have wanted me to :P

ChuckC