Hi,

I have been trying to debug the test cases in OpenStack, but I am not getting
successful with it. So if someone can help me with that. The last response from
the dev-list was to use " $ ./run_tests.sh -d [test module path]
" but this gives bDb quit error.

So kindly help me this.
--
Thanks and Regards