On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Neil Jerram <neil.jer...@metaswitch.com> wrote:
> Maxime Leroy <maxime.le...@6wind.com> writes:
>
>> Ok, thank you for the details. I will look how to implement this feature.
>
> Hi Maxime,
>
> Did you have time yet to start looking at this?  My team now has a use
> case that could be met by using vif_plug_script, so I would be
> happy to help with writing the spec for that.  Would that be of interest
> to you?
>
> Thanks,
>         Neil

Hi Neil,

I have planned to look later how to implement this new feature.
As we are in feature freeze for Nova and Neutron, there is no hurry right now.

I think we need to have these 2 news specs ready before the next summit.

Of course, any help is welcome ! ;)
I have just created an etherpad to write the spec for Nova:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova_vif_plug_script_spec
Feel free to modify it.

Thanks,

Maxime