Looks like some reviews which should have been marked by this script were
not. At least I noticed one such review [1].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122382/

From:   Kyle Mestery <mest...@mestery.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   01/26/2015 10:21 AM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [neutron] FYI: Just abandoned old reviews

I just ran the Nova abandon script [1] against the neutron repositories, so
a lot of old reviews were cleaned out of the system this morning. If your
review needs to be re-instated, you can do this manually as the message
should indicate.

I've also proposed the abandon script into the neutron repository as well
for future use [2]. Thanks to Sean for pointing me at the script last week!

Thanks,
Kyle

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/tools/abandon_old_reviews.sh